Thursday, December 23, 2010

My School Days ♥

School has been a very fun memory for me for so many years now , and i'm pretty sad that its all over.
There will be no more chance for me to wear uniforms , fooling  around at the school compound, watch people fight , complaining about how the toilet stinks , etc etc etc ......
But ,
the only thing that i hate about school are exams , classrooms and teachers .
Exams are nightmares ,
classrooms are like microwaves,
and teachers are like ...erm....i dun knw....they are like what they used to be , which are used to be disliked.

Anyways,
i wanted to share some of my photos of my school days .♥

Let me start with Form 3...

Form 3 are those days when we are such worried about PMR, but still never forget about having fun ♥


 At Spring...My hair is still damn short and i really look stupid ...FML

 Buzy buzy year~~ buzy buzy time ~~


After PMR basically we go to school for fun , there is nothing for us to do anymore except playing .
Good Fun Memories♥


 She only smiles when exams are over ~~ LOLZ

 TSY's school camwhore pic.




I forgot what are we doing at cat's house that time , but they seems to be looking at something interesting.


 ♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Form 4 , 

Taking photos for P.Moral Project , we look so fake ...



FLAG SALE♥


Telematch.




FORM 5 , the year of SPM, the year of nightmare..


 My b'day

 I posted about it HERE

 Our school computer room.
....................................................................................

Studying at state library.......



I post about the library trip HERE 
***************************************************



Last day of school.....

 What are this two doing ???
Ans =  Playing games .. -___-""""

Took a picture with siew woon's and her frenz..
 Gals Group photo!♥
Actually i dun really like this pic because i look like im having short hair.


Arrr~~~ i'm gonna miss it so badly ~~~~
And i think this is my first post with so many pics ,
well i'll try to share more next time .

BYE

##





No comments:

Post a Comment