Friday, April 9, 2010

My B'day !

Yesterday was my 17 yrs old b'day ....
thx for all the thing tat u guys prepared....

tis is wad happened tat day ~~~~~~~~
When i went to school... everyone behave juz like usual
i din even knw tat was something happening tat day ~
until we reach recess....
when i reach class... they INDRODUCE me to the cake they prepared ( made by bch)
i was quite shocked actually ! haha

tis is the cake ....^^

then, i was forced to cut the cake ....
our group photo !!!! 15 of us shared n finish the big chocolate cake !
psu ~ the cake is finished !!
tis is the present my frenx gave me (dog) n the pencil case of angela's
they are trying to make frenz ..hehe
then ~ they wanted to 'decorate' me with my present, the rabbit n a ribbon ~~~~
then ~~~
i went home  
i opened the present my family gave me ~
the cap gave by my bro ~
me n my new cap ! ^^
then is the present gave by my mum ~ nicely wrap still ~
opening ~
its a watch !!!
me n my new watch !
me n the dog my frenz gave me ~
After that ,
i went to tuition ( regret ),
after my tt , i had my cake at home !
its a black forest cake  !! yum yum !!
inside the cake !
yummy !!!!!!!!
oh ! n also those who gave me b'day blessings on facebook ...
thank u guys !!!
thx for the blessings guys !!!

i had a vry unforgetable birthday tis year !!
thx for all this ....
tis my my last birthday on my secondary school life ...
thx for giving good memory guys !
n for the present n cake from my family ...
thank u !!! i luv it !!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU !!  ##

No comments:

Post a Comment