Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2010 to 2011






I knw its a bit too late for making a post about 2011, but its been a long time since i have free time to spend with my computer.T_______T

2010 is been a buzy year for me but still full with memories.


2010,
The first time i have so many pressure because of school,
The first time i wake up in the middle of the night just to watch World Cup and support the team i like,
The first time i went to a gym ,
The first time i went to a formal dinner ,
The first time i have exam for such a long time *swt*,
The first time i work in an ice-cream shop,
The first time i want to see my name on the ns name list ,(but i'm not in=(
)
The first time i spend my x'mas working while my family went for a vacation wtf ,

etc etc etc.

2011,
Going to KL with my friends like TODAY , there's still 2 hours to go ,
Met my kindergarten classmate through the net which really shocked me at first,
Learnt a problem solving method which really works ,
Realize that everyone is treating me so well
Sad because some of my friends are going to ns and some are moving to other states

Its only been 5 days and so many things happened.

Well
I had sweet moments yet bad nightmares this year , and i really hope that 2011 will be a better year ..
Sorry to those i've hurt,
Thank you to those who helped,
Love those who Love me ,
and good luck to everybody !!!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment