Sunday, December 19, 2010

My holiday ♥

Having a holiday recently ......
After being bored for like three days , i chopped all the mushrooms on my head and decided to find a job to spent my free time yet gain money .


But i found out that finding a job is much much harder than i thought , at least it is harder than last year ~
Anyways , i found my job and i'm now working at Young Soo's Ice Cream at Jalan Song.
It is quite new for me bcoz i never really work at this kind of place before , and i kinda like it ♥




My boss is a korean and he don speak fluent english , but he is a nice guy and fortunately i understand his english.
Working there i learnt a lot , at the same time i failed a lot too !
As humans working there , i need to follow the mood of the stupid ice cream machine . When the machine have good mood , everything goes great and successfully . But when the machine losses it's mood , anything bad may happen !
Yesterday , i made an ice-cream cone with a "bengkok" ice-cream on it , and right before the customer went out from the store , the ice-cream dropped !!!!!!!
Then we have to make a new one for him and my seniors need to clean up for me , felt sorry for them who always cleans up my mess =(

Anyways ,
i'm very concern about this job and my dance class because both will crush at the same time , I dun knw What to do for now because there  no one there to change shift with me and discussing with my boss won't really help.
i cute picture i saw from the net and it makes me misess dancing more =S

.
.
So if there is anyone out there who wants a job can you pls come and work here so that i can fin a solution to solve this problem , lolz ~

##

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes i think like you , but there is also sometimes ...i really do enjoy my job.^^

    ReplyDelete