Thursday, January 2, 2014

13 14

HELO, HAPPY NEW YEAR !

2013 kinda ended to fast i can't really get used to the new year yet. LOL
I always feel like i just had the CNY celabration not long ago, as well as my bday and everything..but its been a year ... Damn, time really do fly ...

I can't say i achieved alot in the 'past' year, but i definitely have lotsa up and downs too.

2013, 


1. Had yet another KL trip with the girls. every year shopping time =)





i kinda miss my long hair tat time, its not like my hair is short now, but its much shorter than last time :'(



2. Had a splendid CNY !
My chinese new year of 2013 was just amazing, creating all these amazing memories !







3. My birthday is blessed !
I had quite a blast so thanks everybody for the celebration and cakes !!








4. Did 2 events with the coursemates !!
We did to events together in the same year and it turn up quite well.
We did a charity walk event which was held at Reservoir Park.







And another its a Dinner event at Riverside Majestic 


Although it was stressful, but we're happy for the success of both events.




5. I finally finished the whole internship !!!

As usual, internship sucks ! But I'm glad that all of us had gone through this together.

and so, 


6. I finished my Diploma !!
Like finally !
And somehow i kinda miss all the times we had at in and outside campus ! It's been 3 years ~~





 



Great Times :)


7. More great time with the colleagues !
Yes, im still with dogs, and yet i had a great time !












8. With the girls, always had been my best entertainment !!
Nothing more to elaborate the girls, thay had been the best in brightening my days, as they're the num one spot entertainment of mine ! hahaha
Just wish that some could just get married fast fast ! LOL







I just LOVE them !!




9. My Dream Came True ~~ BANGKOK !!! 
Bangkok has been one of my dream place and im so lucky that i actually went !
I faced so many problems for going on this trip but gratefully we went there successfully and safely.





I will update more on this soon.



There's the top 9 happenings of 2013. As for the last one will be on the next post.



##

No comments:

Post a Comment