Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pet Show Expo

I've mentioned about this in one of my post, it was held in Tun Jugah Mall..
Honestly, for me , it will be much more fun if the events are more improved, and it will be more better if there's more stalls and space. Rate the event 5/10

I've been busy throughout the expo especially during crowded period, I wanted to take photos around  especially with the dogs around, so many cute pets around and my heart melt n times in one day .. LOL...But i'm working so i can't just fool around, sad max..... I dun even have the chance to take much photos, so i've stolen some from Tun Jugah's FB.....=P


Anyway, I was working at the event, so I went for two days.. It was crowded at first, but it started to cool down after 4pm, and that's when we let our dogs to have some fun around.. And they just love it ! haha






# Our Stall


# Rosie the Chihuahua


# Sam, standard poodle..



# Pom Pom


 #Dogs at our stall..We kinda attracted alotsa cameras from the crowd..The pomeranian was so pretty !! Too bad not mine T.T


# Look at this cute fellow ! She's a poodle, but i thought she was a bichon frise... lol...Cute max !




 # Prizes to be won from the competitions


# Tobasco in his costume !

We were invited to join the Pet Fashion Show last minute, we borrowed the costume from other stalls then head to stage... kelam kabut much ..-.- But he does look cute in his costume right ?



# Me and Tobasco before our turn on stage...




Too bad we din won anything because the rest are just too pretty with their costume...^________^




 #  Twinkle- 1st runner up


# Champion in belly dance costume <3


More random pics !



# Cutest Photo Competition !


# Mika


# Wawa.. Security on duty !!





# Satu Malaysia !!!!

Photo credits to Tun Jugah 

After the event, had a steamboat feast with my fellow colleagues to pull out an end for this event...But for me, it's still fun ... =3


end of update... tata


##

8 comments:

  1. err.. the cat's eyes v.scary.. shining shining de~~ hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. ben lai will de.. night time more scary haha

      Delete
  2. my hs suddenly bob out 2 more cats, gekk! don know whr they cum from, i ask them, but then they "gong gong" din ans me. =.=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if they answer u , 你就知道什么叫可怕。 haha

      Delete
  3. lol, bcoz i want send them home. my hs didnt have so many kitchen waste lo.. @@

    ReplyDelete