Friday, April 20, 2012

200412

Like I mentioned last time, i was so obsessed with this SYTYCD and I'm following season 8, I was glad that Melanie got champion and Marko got 2nd runner up...I just love them !


This is one of my fav !!!

I'm glad that they performed it again on the finale together with all the greatest routines ever performed...
And not forget my FAVOURITE !!


I never seems to get enough of this routine, i can just repeat and repeat it again and again ...<3



This is also another great routine performed by the 1st runner up--Sasha.



I just love them !



Ok, back to myself.... Hang out today with the girls and had some chilax time.. Had movie and I get to borrow some movies that i wanted to watch for quite some time... Somehow I like to stay at home and have some movie time,  I've just finished all the X-men series recently, and I like it ! Gotta find some more movies though.....



Wearing all black today, haha.. black hair, black top, black shorts, black bag, and a pair of black wedges... LOL They just end up this way and I has no idea what am I thinking...

My holiday life is almost over now, and I hate it when i realize school days are freakin near right now... OMG I just hate it...That's when my schedules go wild again and I'm seriously is going to have a headache pretty soon...

That all for now. Hope to update asap.


##

3 comments:

  1. but am happy! n wish to see u ppl soon! luv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish to see u soon too.. but just dun wanna go bac to skul T.T

      Delete
  2. great.. love it www.redlomo.com :)

    ReplyDelete