Friday, April 6, 2012

SYTYCD

I am always a huge huge fan of So You Think You Can Dance like forever !
I know that the showing time in Malaysia is abit late then the original broadcast, The abit late is almost one year late perhaps...
But its okay for me cause since i have the chance to watch the latest ones late instead of showing me season 1 or 2 which are like so long ago....

Talking about Season 7, my favourite dancer was Lauren and Kent.
Like them since they're partners and all moves all routines seems real and full with passion.


They make a cute couple but too bad they're just friends. At the finale Lauren won and Kent got the runner up. They deserved it.

This is the performance they performed on season 8, a very sweet piece of choreograph




Latest season that I'm watching recently is Season 8, and I have to say my fav is Melanie and Marko.
Still the same thing, love them since they were a team, I wonder why my fav is always from the same team, is it me or is it they are really really outstanding? I felt kinda sad when they need to go separately for individuals performance after that, But they still performed well and I really love their performance every single time !




My fav piece- I Got You
I shared this at FB too cause I liked it so much !



Gonna know the results next week...Although I can know about the result through internet but I still prefer to watch it on my own.. haha

I wonder when can I dance like this, full with passion and emotional, great techniques and skills, great stage great cheorographers..It's like a dream.. far far away...I wish one day, I can find my stage, fulfil my dream...

Dance is my Passion !
Ohyeah !


hehee..bye now.


##

No comments:

Post a Comment