Thursday, March 29, 2012




I'm Back from KL !
Went for a shopping trip for a few days... Fun but abit exhausting.. but still its a great memory <3
I kinda appreciate the time to relax to chill to live without extra thoughts. I've always wanna let go alotsa stress that I used to have... So conclusion is, I had a great time.

I think i gained weight , and I'm kinda thinking of losing some weight.. Exercise perhaps? I wanna dance but i'm not sure whether my condition allows. I had a back injury and before i get it cured i think i shall not do anything furious yet .. But i really do miss dancing !

More news for pet lovers again !!


There's going to be a pet show expo on 14th and 15th April at Tun Jugah Mall Kuching. The Competition are

1. Pets Fashion Show
2. Pets Talent Show
# Cutest Photo Competition (Owner & Pet)


And these are the Programs and Activities...


Program & Activities:

14th April 2012 - 10am to 8pm
Exhibition of Cats Only

i. Grooming Talk - 1pm
ii. Abuse Talk - 2pm
iii. Pet Care Talk - 3pm
iv. Free Pet Body Check - 11am to 7pm
v. Adoption Campaign by SSPCA -11am to 4pm

15th April 2012 - 10am to 8pm
Exhibition of Dogs Only

i. Free Pet Body Check - 11am to 7pm
ii. Pet Fashion Show - 1pm
iii. Pet Talent Show - 2pm
iii. Abuse Talk - 3pm
iv. Cutest Photo - 4pm
v. Adoption Campaign by SSPCA -11am to 4pm
vi. Prize Giving - 5pm


Anyone interested can click HERE for more info .


##

4 comments: