Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hey。。



I know the last post was a bit emotional but it's true actually.
It's kinda odd to blog in mandarin , but i wan to express wad i wan to say in my usual way in life coz i seldom speak english in my daily life....except with customers...-.-

In this few days ,
i realize that speaking with frenz are quite relaxing ,
we hanged yesterday and we talked a lot.
All the stress that had gathered on me before then was almost vasnished...well almost.. at least i feel lighter now..
There's always alotsa things to share , alotsa topics to talked about , alotsa story to be envy with, but i'm glad to hear good news 。

And i was asked that " wad's ur story then...? "
I din gave any actual answer...It's really hard for me to spill out everything that i had because i'm a bit confused , i feel like i have a lot to say, but i cant find the point to start with. Or can i say..maybe it's a boring story..>___<

For the one who said that she's a follower of mine and is waiting for my next update..yea, that is it..lolz
hope u dun get my point anyway..


##

No comments:

Post a Comment