Sunday, April 17, 2011

Chance For A Lifetime.

Sunday...
I day without work is great !!!
But a day without dancing is awful...I felt like this afternoon will never end...
It's soooooo LONG~

So , i surfed a few website to do some online shopping...
I was thinking of doing some shopping for my college life which is now sa freakin near...
I  think i need some shoes, some tops, bottoms, dresses, some accessories, some cosmetics..etc etc etc........
My shopping list won't come to an end...And for the first time i found out that online shopping is so stressful.
Why ?
Because i saw。。。



 TONS of clothing !!!!



 LOTS of bags...!!


And damn hell expensive shoes !!




Plus buying myself a smart phone, a camera and my beloved macbook....
I'll be dried as a dry pickle...
Although i get paid from work , i still can't buy all this stuff....

But thanks to ChurpChurp, i can get paid by just sharing good stuff to everybody instead of working my ass off...


I bet most of you saw this before...Wanna know what is it ?
Take a look at the pic below.


At ChurpChurp , all you need to do is to share and spread messages and get paid !!
Easy enough ?

Try It Yourself. Register and start your journey !
Click here to know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment