Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Human With Attitude !!!


Does everybody knows 1**yen ???
They sell alot of Japanese stuff which catches my heart alot !!
I like their stuff...BUT
Definitely not their STAFF !

Kuching have a branch of 1**yen.
They sells various cute thing that i like , and i like to spend time there since my dance studio is just behind it..

Let's go straight to the point!
One day i went after dance class to get myself some socks..
When i reach the counter.......

Staff A : Hey miss, do you want to try our promo items? They're less RM2 than usual....

Me: Ergh, no nid thank you..

Staff B : Miss, dun be like this la, dun wan meh ??

Me: Ya, dun wan..

Staff C :Haiya miss, u try our drinks the next time u will get so addicted until u only drink this instead of others.

Me: Ergh, maybe next time...

Staff A : Really dun wan meh ?

Me: Maybe next time..

Then one of the staff walked to the counter which a unpleasant face...
I was looking for some change because i dun have small notes at that moment..
Then the staff started to ask me with a sour voice...

Staff A : Miss u din bring money izit ??

Me: I'm just looking for change..

Staff A : OIC.


After a 10 seconds....

Staff A : Miss u din bring money right ?!

I was so pissed off and that moment i took a RM50 note from my bag to the cashier.
Then she kept quite for a few seconds...and said

Staff A : Miss, do you have any change ??

I din wanted to talked to her so i just shake my head and wait for my change...
That wtf person really gave me a bad mood for the rest of the day !!
S**T U!!



Anyone who visited there?


##

No comments:

Post a Comment