Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm Back !


Hi,
i'm finally back form my KL trip with friends.
Nine days just passed by so fast that i don really realize the trip is over.
I had a great trip and i will totally blog about it once i get the photos from others.

I don really get enough sleep there and that is why my dark circle are so obviously scary from my photo,*hope u dun mind much about that*
My face condition are so so so so bad  after the trip and i'm totally broke now. I definitely spent too much although i din bought alotsa things for myself..FML.
At least i bought my kicks *wide smile*

I'm thinking to pull out a giveaway of my own soon ,but still thinking about the prizes , do give me an idea if you had one.
Bye for now ^____^

2 comments:

  1. give it to me!!! hahahahaha 4 sure u had a great time in kl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come and join when the giveaway is held.^^

    ReplyDelete