Sunday, January 30, 2011

Here Comes CNY !


Chinese New Year is near now , and my house is still a mess .My diet failed recently so i'm still damn fat , sorry for being fat ..seriously ~
I don't have alotsa CNY clothing but i guess its enough to handle, but the bad thing is , all of them are in black and white , i'm concern about it because i know there will be someone there starts mumbling and nagging around , i'm also concern about whether the colours affect the luck for the whole year ??? Well , concern also no use already larh ~ I'm seriously broke a.k.a. pokkai , can't shop anymore...T_______T


I'm thinking of buying Marco and Saber ( my doggies) some adorable collars or what-so-ever so they can look adorable during CNY. lol
I think i can still afford 2 collars....can I ???????

Anyways~ Wish everyone a HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!!!
Good Luck and Wish Come True ~



##

No comments:

Post a Comment