Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Gym Date ♥

Last Friday ,
I went to the gym for some workouts because i gain a few weight and i'm really desperate to loss it all off my body , i'm really pissed because weight seems to like to stay with me oftenly , and i really do hate its visit !
Anyways ,
I invited my friends to go with me in case i went into something terrible or horrifying there .
We went to the poolside gym at stampark because the price was quite reasonable and it includes the pool. It cost us RM10 per person and we can use it from 7 in the morning till 4pm .



Inside the changing room ...I'm all prepared while the two of them needed time to change, ali even forgot to wear sport shoes TO A GYM !

After that , we went in the gym .
I started with i 'thing ' that i dun even know wad is it and start to burn calories ! Burn you little-good -for - nothing CALORIES !
Then went for the bike and treadmill .
At first i thought the treadmill is suppose to be fun but actually it is not . It takes a long long time to burn a little calories .

We work out quite a period of time and we sweat like people who came out from the pool = =
It is really disgusting though .
So we decided to cool down and head for the pool instead ,
We also took some photos while we're around .






.
.
.
.
..
.
Back Home ........
.....

♥

.

No comments:

Post a Comment