Sunday, December 12, 2010

13-12-2010

I'm having my last paper tommorow which is chinese = =
But i already declare my own merdeka once i finished my bio on last Wednesday.

Went to gym for workout on last Friday and i hope i'll have the time to blog about it because my line nowadays really pissed me off a lot .

As for me now , i'm looking for a job which may give me some oncome for my KL trip , but looking for one is so much harder than i thought , and i dun wanna go back to the last job i have ....Haiz , everything is getting complicated and complicated .

By the way , i'm waiting for my hair to grow longer so that i could change my hairstyle , but i'm so dissapointed with my hair because it really takes a long long long long long long long time to grow maybe an inch ..><""""

Eh-hem , that's all ...BYE ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment