Sunday, July 6, 2014

Its about time !


Yess yess, i know, in a fitting room -,-.
Shopping is the only fun thing in KL......

I'm officially bored at this hour and I duno why. Actually did went around the net, but end up couldn't stop by any other site but my blog, so here I am.

I think I shall do some updates on my life now, since it has been two months already.

So, i came..... with my friends aka my housemates now.
We kinda stroll around KL finding our needs our furniture blah blah, then end up having boredom just to wait for the college's answer of whether they're accepting us or not. We kinda had a chance to went for a short vacation to Langkawi & Alor Setar during the boring days.


This is Alor Setar, I find it very relaxing.


Where the local plant their own vegetables, i like this whole greenish scenery, together with the sun, its just so perfect !


Don't actually know wad is this but we just ate it.


This is wad we saw at Langkawi, how i wish i could bring it back =(


 
All time FAV, egg tarts !!



Island Time !!!



Sunset, we manage to catch up at the cable car .



Then dramatically the college called for our confirmation on the exact day we're heading back to KL, and that is how we started our degree .... Like Finally !!

Then we celebrated Fifi's birthday in advanced in our place, cook her a fancy dinner and had some drink. It was just unforgettable, for some of us... LOL



Her dinner LOL.

then we went karaoke the next day ..







Sad, we have to end the celebration and go back to the reality, some are even going back to Kuching. SO GOOD ONE !!!


Further later, which is last week, I met up with my colleagues who came from Kuching to KL for a short vacation. Its so good to catch up with each other.

So, Pet Expo is a Must !!
We went to the Pet World Expo at Midvalley and i was so excited because i haven't actually saw or touch a dog for like so freaaakiinn LONG !


It was so crowded, and it take lotsa time to even walk from an area to another, but it din kept me slow....
I was like " OMG look !!"  " OMG so cute ...." " OMG must take picture!! " but end up fail coz too crowded... lol


But i was determined to take a picture of this !


The TIbetan Mastiff !!! I followed him around to actually take a photo of me n him but the people next to him NEVER fade.. so i was like risking my life to take only this... and tons of blur ones lol.

We went to Tous Lee Jours a few days later for tea... HEAVEN ! PASTRY HEAVEN !! <3 p="">



Then Japanese for dinner..



LOOK AT THE EGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

 And hang out on their last night here...



AND not to mention my another bestie who came at the same time. It was rushing to meet her so we din took any picture but the dinner she prepared for us. It was SO GOOD and it taste like home. I was craving for home food taste for so longggggggg... Those who know me should know how much i misses Kuching food.......Laksa..... KoLo meeee


So sweet ~~ <3 p="">
Im gonna miss them alll.....


Nights !!


##

No comments:

Post a Comment