Sunday, August 11, 2013

I decided... to CHANGE

I know i'm gonna hate myself and regret for blogging at this hour because i'm actually having a exam paper tomorrow morning, yet it's a final exam..LOL..

I don't know how many times i've been willing to change, but how far did i went ? Few steps ahead i guess... Sometimes, I really think that people gets the best when they are rich, i mean, rich people they get to have everything, clothes, food, lifestyle, cars etc etc ETC... Its something that normal people dream of, having all that in their palm. OH WELL, life ain't easy... I know i'm not up to that standard of living, being nice and easy, simple and cozy is already enough for me =)

SO,
The change i've stated there is, about myself, my blog, my way of living, my way of treating, my way of caring, and of course my appearance =)

It's only some bits and pieces of concept in my mind which i dun know how to complete it for now, hehe, but for sure the first thing i'll start, its gonna be this blog! There's gonna be some makeover around here so stay tuned ! As i will be more active with my blog =) More pictures to be posted too =)))

End of this post i actually felt lame because i'm blogging about a stupid decision at the middle of the night before a final exam paper in the morning.... ANYWAY LARH...

##

No comments:

Post a Comment