Saturday, July 27, 2013

Being serious

I'm actually producing chinese words in my head while im writing this post, thanks to two of my fabulous talented frens yet bloggers who wrote deep rooted mandarin which im not even to be compared of .. so its better for me to continue blogging in manglish.... HEHE.. I'm Malaysian...

Its funny though, the time when u wanted to express, lotsa lotsa things that happens to you, but u just cant find the right person to start with. I mean every person is busy with their life, I cant say people are that heartless to refuse but i really dun want to knock on a cold door, can't stand the freeze.... Some people are not suitable cause i don't want to start with someone related to the point, i dun wan to bad talk and make people have the same feeling towards somebody while that person did nothing wrong on them... I shud be the one hating them, not everybody.... ='S

Another funny thing to laugh about is, I dun understand why, like why do people gets to ignore the feelings of people who keeps quite.. Being silent doesn't mean that u have the right to ignore my feelings, to hurt me, to insult me, and take things away from me.....Don't cross the limit, its okay u take all the rubbish, but dun take away those i appreciate... 我不是什么时候都可以没关系, 不用紧。

Pathetic...



##




No comments:

Post a Comment