Sunday, July 1, 2012

Photoshoot Part 2 and 3 !

Long time no blog !
I have no idea what am I busy with recently but I seriously don have much free time , even less time online now.. sob

Finally I can blog about this part two thing cause I actually forgot about it due to the bee life I have, or maybe Im juz being old that's all? My memory is so poor nowadays, unlike last time i used to remember most things or memorize notes easily, now it ain't that simple, I need to spend alotsa time and effort before exams to memorize all the notes and stuff.. another sob..

back to the point.....

Part 2 was also taken at MBKS but its at the other side instead where we were during part one was taken.. But part 2 wasn't that much because it was noon and we were kinda hot and exhausted, so we finished earlier and took rest before part 3..

Part 2 theme, white top with jeans..



# "I'm tired i tell you .......! "


#everyone resting, dogs are all exhausted.. except that tabasco so enjoy there..lol

Part3 was taken at damai central,
everyone changed to casual wear, excluding dogs..lol







LOL!

imma b-boy !

Tabasco : " This is life ! "


# group pic and the end !



END,
update next time.. probably an emo post coming soon .. ahaha!


##

No comments:

Post a Comment