Friday, July 13, 2012

130712











Duno what I'm going to blog about, but definitely not an emo post like I mentioned in the last post. I've gone through the emo stage and back to my normal self, reality can be such a joy killer sometimes.

Less than a month time, imma finish this semester and get some holiday, and the bad news is... Practical Is Near.. Its horrible and terrifying whenever I thought of it...Sighss.. ... Practical means more work, more hard time, less freedom, less social life, less dogs, less fun ><
Sometimes i just wished that i could change the place for my practical... =P

Speaking of holidays, the first thing I shall do is... LOSE WEIGHT!
I basically have no idea about my weight now. Although I've loss 2kg within 2weeks last month,  but I still seems to look chubbier than before, i think i just gain alotsa fats ...

Then, imma EARN MORE MONEY !
I've been working hard, trying to earn as more as i could during the past few months, been working part time here and there, making myself packed with school and work. Now, I'm actually more relaxed because I kinda stopped my part time job at the hotel and focus at the pet shop. But i'm still looking for a way to earn more money... discovering =3

Lastly, DANCING !
now that my back injury is better, i hope that i could dance ! Just miss it sooo much !
It's gonna happen soon once im free after this few weeks ... =)))


Oh yeah, Finals too.. kinda forgot  lol... Hope to get straight A's instead of lacking one or 2 like last few times =_=""

End of update !


##

No comments:

Post a Comment