Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Drama- Dream High 2



Drama addicted again.
Watching Dream High 2 recently, i din really liked it at first but i get more and more curious to their love lines between their cast.
I love their main actress Kang Sora and Jiyeon



Liked her acting in the drama because she made me laugh and made me cry...



Jiyeon is pretty like most all the time ..=.=.. but her acting was not bad too.

There's also a rookie actor frm JYP that catches my eyes, i think he caught alotsa attention through this drama...
He is non other than JB !! <3


 He is sooo cute !!
Hope that he will be with hyesung(kang sora) in the drama... LOL.


I also found out one thing from him, which is... he-is-a-94..WTF ! Is it me that is gettin older or humans in this world are gettin younger? *hate my age sometimes! grrr*


The reason that i did this post is not only i wanted to share the drama that im addicted with BUT to also follow " a stalker" who also did a post about drama.. hehehe..
To that-someone-that-stalked-me :

I'm watching you !! HAHAHA!



Update soon.



##

2 comments: