Thursday, November 24, 2011

I think i'm being a successful bee... A busy bee *buzz*
I'm currently having my practical at Grand Magherita Hotel  which is used to be known as Holiday Inn.

Everything started from September and yea i had a little culture shock.That's when i started to be busy, and started to leave my blog behind.. -.-
Started at Food & Beverage department.Basically all i need to do there is serving.Not much pics are taken during that period because everything is still new and i don't really dare to do anything silly yet i'm working in a hotel,  A Real Hotel where i meet new people and REAL BOSSES.. omg..the real world ...



Oh, i did took a shot during my days at banquet.. my last outlet at F&B.. .. miss those F&B days.... =(
 Taken in the hall after doing the settings..



After 6 weeks in F&B, i went to kitchen... I was afraid at first, but it end up fun !! I like it <3
So many things happen here, and that's the time we started to play around ^^


 With my classmate. Alomost 90% of the hotel staff thought that both of us are sisters( even twins ==) We felt speechless everytime people says that, even in the kitchen , lobby, lockers, restaurants, lifts...every places we went, we are to be said as sisters, at the end we're to lazy to explain so we just ans " yes we are sisters" * then laugh and walk away*





Kitchen Briefing ..Us trainees are called back to chinese kitchen to prepare for all the events at 11.11.2011... It was alotsa fun cause it is hard to have everyone working together in the same place !!  hehe .. spot me !





Eating at the staff canteen ... With another classmate which was in housekeeping that time ..





A staff at the coffee house.. know him during F&B times...



I love this so much !! Its a broccoli in a love shape, which was accidentally cut into this. 

...hehe...
Well. i finished kitchen too.... sad max !
I'm now in the housekeeping department which is hell to me... Everyday i need to face alotsa heavy beds!! Feel like crying now... hmm.. I'm trying the best to hold on right now ..Wish me good luck !!

.
.
.

Update more.. chao!

##

4 comments:

  1. So you're a culinary student? Awesome! And yep, you two do look the same :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.. u do look like sisters.. so when will u be graduating?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im a hotel management student actually... that's why im going truh every department..hehe..okay i accept the fact that we are alike ..lol

    ReplyDelete