Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm Back !! For A While ..**



Hey !!
Its been a while since i blogged !
Im such a failure ....Anyway, many things happened recently...

I had my driving lesson, test yet i've passed and had my license already ... muahaha!
Been working on my internship at the hotel for almost 2 months now... Currently at the kitchen .
Long time din hang out with the girls.... And not forget the crew at the pet shop....
And i miss Dancing too !!!!! <3


Oh ,
FYI, to all dancers in Sarawak, Sabah & Labuan
There's gonna be a Street Dance Competition going on organized by the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia and more..

For Those in Kuching who are interested can take the participation form @ spring during weekends...Closing date will be 31st Oct 2011.
For more info , CLICK HERE .


Gotta work now.. tata!

##

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley, congrats on getting your driving license. Thks for sharing the info of the breakdance competition. I always like to watch especially the battles. I think it takes a lot of guts to do breakdancing. Do drop by to read my rant about Bruno Mars.

    ReplyDelete