Thursday, July 1, 2010

UNFORGETABLE Experience ♥

Yesterday ,
Me n frenz went to to-tis's house to make our signboard for the Hari Koperasi today ..
We did it for a whole afternoon and we still can't manage to finish it ...
So , all the hard work again goes to to-tis's hands ~
quite paiseh actually = =

But tis is not the main point ..
Yesterday night i went to Right Steps for a audition for the performance at Spring ...
I was very nervous at first because i don know what's happening there....
And i was quite shock about their studio because its really quite big ...
The crowded people also scares me a lot , a lot of them are adults...

I was siiting about the middle of the studio... this is my right hand side ..

And on my left hand side ~ They also have a stage there..

The part I like about their studio was the big long window ...dun knw why but i really liked it ♥

Then, the intructor taught us a few steps to learn ...
It's a total of 3 sets of different style dances...Dances that i haven tried before ~haha
After that we perform in front of them 4 by 4 ....during that time i already forgotten a few of the steps...
zzz...quite dissapointed with myself ...><
But i never thought of getting the part anyway ...
I'm just  going to get more experience ..din expect much ...
##

No comments:

Post a Comment