Monday, June 28, 2010

Movie Day ♥

Today afternoon, went out for a movie with Angela , Tsae Chian and  Yuan Joo...
We watched "The Karate Kid " which is a nice movie that should be watched earlier instead of now ..being behind from the others~
Well, at least the movie ticket is used ~ haha
But the sad thing is the battery of my phone ran out , so i can't take any photos to update my blog...

BTW, the problem for tis week is extremely HUGE ! LARGE ! EXPLOSIVE !
This week , i 'll be totally busy busy busy ~ phew ~
First ~ Monday ....I have movie outing with my frenz that is just mentioned just now ~
Tuesday...Sukan Training
Wednesday...Own Activities + tuition ~
Thursday...Activities at Right Steps
Friday ...Hari Koperasi

AND , The biggest problem that i'm going to face with is the thing at Right Steps..
I have no idea what's it about and i'm not really looking forward to it ...
3 words to describe-- Shocked , Worried , Afraid
It's not like i'm not happy to take part ...
but it is like usual...I'm totally afraid to exposed myself in front of everybody ...
I don't think i have the confidence and courage to show in front the people ...T-T
But first of all, i hope i can knw better about the THING on thursday and hopefully i could get some help from others ...................=(

No comments:

Post a Comment