Sunday, July 25, 2010

SuperB Tired , SuperB Day ♥

Today was juzt way~~~~~ too tired ....= = ( sleepy eyes )
Woke up quite early today because it was too noisy outside ..-_-""""
So , i dress up and get prepared for breakfast ... Then , me and my family , as usual had our breakfast with uncle K.H' s family ..We had Chicken rice ...i was damn hungry at that time ..LOL


 This was taken when waiting for the food to come ...i ♥ chix rice with soy sauce ~
But don follow ,because  IT's Not Polite To Play With Your Fud ~
hehe

After that, went for hip hop class ...Today's condition was not very well because i can't control my shoes..
The shoes i'm wearing now is very very very Slippery ...But except for that i have no more suitable shoes to wear .. no choice ..haixxxx ! And it makes me Tired and Exhausted ...phew ..wad a day ~
I was asked by one of my fren to join a performance at Spring at 8th of Aug , but i have to say no because i can't manage to go for the pratice, and the practice venue was like in 7th miles or wad ~~~ So , obviously no further expansion already at this point ...Feeling that SPM is ruining my LIFE !! Errg


Then went home with fifi by "foot " ...YUP ! FOOT !! We walked all the way home ...lol..but it's actually not far away .....^^
 When i reached home..... tired already still can take photo, din even put down my bottle ...what was i thinking ?

We tried on our dress and started to discuss how  we're going to wear to the dinner next Sunday ...After making decision , fifi got hungry ...But i have to cook for her because she's afraid of  Saber (my Dog ♥)

This is Saber ♥

Then after a while she left my home ,  i received a phonecall from my mum which is at KL now , she said she's going to buy shoes for me !! ♥ She say if she sees shoes that suits my dinner dress with a reasonable price , she will buy , if not she will buy shoes for my dancing ...^^ And this makes my day bright and colourfull again ~ XOXO ..Mwahxx !♥
##

No comments:

Post a Comment