Monday, July 26, 2010

Hmm ??

I changed my template AGAIN ! It's already n times for this year ~
Well , obviously i'm trying on a colour that i never tried before ... it's Pale Green ~
LOL ~~~~ I always choose pink templates as a template for my blog , but i wish for something new , something special ... SO , i tried THIS ~
Hmm , green ....i'm not fammiliar with green yet ...lol

My mum is coming back from Kuala Lumpur tonight ~ i felt sorry to ask her to buy stuff for me ...T.T
At first i was only joking , i din't really mean it , but , she actually went shopping for me ...She even dun have time for Ikea but have time for buying things for me .... i really really don know how to say in words ...
It's like asking someone who do not like to shop to shop for me and even skipped the place that is planned at the first place ....Confusing ?? but this is what i feel ...=(

Haiz..chg topic...I saw some pics from the net about Pulau Redang --A place that i've always wanted to go very very very much !♥
It makes me wanna go there more !!!
 Wish That Someday i Can Have A Trip There With My Families ~ haha
  ##

No comments:

Post a Comment