Friday, June 18, 2010

Mini Outing ♥

Yesterday evening ....
No ~ actually is afternoon...
My Bro and his frenz went swimming together and stampark ~
And waverly ( their lil sis) came to my house to find some company ~ which is ....ME~
We played pc for a while and head to the park near my house in the evening ....

We played the swing ~

The slide

And also the see-saw ~

We ran here , ran thr ....and tried every single thing~
She like to play at the other exercising park , especially the game i teach her a long time ago ..
She ask me to ply wif her every time we went to the park,  but me ...being old tis lately ....can't really stand running non-stop'lly ~

So , I run wif her for only a while , then i started to sit down at the bench and take photos of the sky ~

After 1 and a half hour ~
we went home .....
Then , i find out that I HAVE TUITION on 7.00pm !!
But that time is already 6.45pm ~So , i end up not going to tuition !! wahahahaha~
For the whole week , i din went to any tuition ~ new record !! ^^
##

No comments:

Post a Comment