Monday, June 14, 2010

Cuteez !!! ♥

Well ~
did anyone ever thought of buying a camera ?
ermm~
I wanted a camera for quite a while , because i really like to take photos..
Not really photos of me but photos of my surroundings...
I always think tat the best way to keep a memory is by taking photos because i dun believe in human brain ...haha
I dun think tat our brain can remember every single memorable incident or things that happens throughout our lives .....
Plus ~ looking at photos can be very entertaining when you take out photos about the past and see the changes or looking how fun are we at that time ....
I spoted for Canon Ixus a few months ago because it has some specialities that i think is quite different,  but lastly i found out that it's price out of my league ....T_T

OK , Straight to the point ! haha
I saw a few cute cameras on a website ----> http://kawaii-store.blogspot.com/
These cameras are mostly LOMO cameras which is one of the camera that i wanted before ...
But cameras here are different ....they're super duper cute !!


Special right ! ♥

The photos taken will be like tis ~ so cool ~~~~ i like i like !♥♥
zhu-wa-hei ( "like" in korean)

This is what i always wanted ALSO ~ haha (i knw i hv a lot tat i wanted , but tis is juz due to personal interest )

This lo ~ haha
Waterproved cameras ! Plus ~ it's cute little colour and pattern !!!

Anyone Interested like me can check it out at that link above ~
##

No comments:

Post a Comment