Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Updates 25022014

I think i came back in a very short period of time huh, great improvements !
Life has been miserable for me as i was confused with the direction of my future, where the hell should i go, where the heck should i do, i have no idea.. Money is the goal of achievement for me at the moment...

Just being blur at the moment,
but there's great times ! Hanged out with great peoples this lately that makes my day =)


The babes, my 3 years course mates,
its been up and down within those years and here are we now, pursuing dreams, fighting for future, ready for life. As for those who left with hates, well, as for me, there's no appreciation given to the insincerity, only those who stay bond better.
We will meet again someday =) When we get much better, stronger, and prettier ...




Its been a great night !
And good luck to the new mummy-to-be !!



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment