Tuesday, January 8, 2013

08102013


Despite for being so free tonight, i think i shall update something about recently in my blog.

One good news to share, by the way...
I've ended my 4 months practical once again ! Woohoo, I had such a great time in ending it.. haha...... But i have to admit that there are times that i really appreciate from what i've gained, realized and experience through this... And to all the good people's there, I'll miss you much ! =3

Bad news is,
I've started school again, started on the 2nd of January and i'm already there for a week. This sem is quite challenging with all this complicated-somehow-i-duno-how subjects... Looks like i really need to work hard though..

I was so busy last week until i eventually forgotten to blog about what i did, or what i shall do in a new year.. or i guess i'll just blog in another post.. I was hanging around with my frens and colleagues last week and almost got myself in trouble with all the nagging.. But i admit i was abit way out off line..hehe..
Really did alotsa things throughout that week...


I've gone through so many up's and down's recently till i duno how to act up my life brightly, i thought, how weak, how dull, how much pain i'm going through, i shall at least act bright, it's the basic manners to those around me.
For those who i've hurt, I'm sorry, sincerely...

I hate it when i wanted to trust someone, they let me down...Congratz to that someone who lost my trust... guess you're happy with what you are right now..


Hope i can live my life better, with wishes came true...=)

##


No comments:

Post a Comment