Tuesday, March 20, 2012

200312

Today is my stalker's birthday!
Happy Birthday !!!
Wrote this on top of my post so that she can see it .. LOL


Okay, continue with some updates..
I'm still busy working except that i finished my short semester for now. So i'm actually having a holiday^^
Going to KL this friday and I haven't prepared anything yet..Guess i'm just too lazy..

#Happy working =)



 #My schedule for this short semester, as you can see i only have blank on tuesday and thursday and i'm working for tuesday and thursday... So my schedule is full every single week =(


 # A little toy poodle from shop.. he's very small, and i'm glad that he had found a good owner to start his good life ..

# when he is on my lap <3 !

Kinda miss him though...



For those with pets,
Especially dogs, Pets Passion is now having a Full Grooming Promotion which only cost RM39.90 !!!!! It's almost half the usual price which is originally RM60-RM80.

For those in Kuching City and is interested with this promotion,
Please call the number provided below or  Click HERE for more info.



That's all my updates for now..
Blog more next time . =P


##

2 comments: