Thursday, March 10, 2011

11-03-11



 me and saber playing with the cabinet mirror....


Welcome to my outdated blog !!
It's been so long since i blog bcoz i started working again ...
Although it's kinda hard for me to mix in , but everything is still alright...(maybe a blender may help )

SPM results are near (i think), there're rumours saying it might be on the 14th of March which is Monday...It kinda shock me coz i thought it might be a few weeks ahead instead of being so freakin near...
On the other hand , i'm quite concern about my results too though..Seriously hoping that i won't fail anything .....

Well, i should decide what course to take at college....I'm thinking of graphic design and hospitality...what should i choose ???? hmm...



##

1 comment:

  1. visited back ur site ^^
    thx for pass by my blog yeh..
    ur blog so pinky ^^

    ReplyDelete