Wednesday, September 1, 2010

SEMATAN ~


Woohoo ~ Happy Merdeka ~ To All Malaysians ~  ♥
I went to sematan for a day trip on yesterday bcoz it's holiday !!

See~ even the resort there have flags hanging around ~ ~

Me and my agong in the car ~

I don wan to write or say more about this trip , i'll just explain most of the pics below ~ tired now ~><
I'll just let the pictures tell the story ~

 Saw the couple there ?? Sweet huh ~ ♥

Adults busying preparing food ~

then i went for a walk to the beach ~ 


 Photo's when 1st round to the beach ^^

After that , children went swimming at the pool ~ i cant  join because of that stupid girly issue ~ = =
But i sneak to the pool to take some photos of them while they're having a great time ~

Not clear ....hehe ~
 At the same time , adults are hanging at a little pondok beside the beach ~
we had our lunch there ...

taken by my mom ....she's taking photos with my phone while i'm clearing the sand on my feet...

Second round to the beach .......
Almost all the adults went for a nap cause they drank too much and some of then ate too much ~ *sob*
So , me being bored ...decided to go for a walk again ....

My hair seems oily ...><

Cannot play water ><"  So i dipped my feet at the shallow area only ~

These two guys ...dun wan let me take photos , so i took when they din noticed ....Did u noticed my sneaky shadow at the 1st photo ??? haha

*signature *

##

No comments:

Post a Comment