Friday, September 10, 2010

I Need SunShine ~♥



*  this is a super meaningless post >< *

As shown , i'm with my snoopy cup , and when i'm with my snoopy cup , it means i'm stuck with study .....
My pra-SPM is coming soon !!
Extremely happy ..NOT !!! I's like forcing two same poles of a magnet to attract each other ...And that two poles are Me and Books ....................................................
Yup , we're forcing each other to get stuck with each other ...My books know i hate him , He dislike me too ...But we're forced to have a relationship till SPM is over ....wtf !

I know books like genius , bookworm , dorky glasses , nerd and stuff related as their other half ....
And me , haha
i wan sunshine , i wan beach , i wan malls , i wan movies , i wan shopping , i wan online , i wan hang out , i wan holiday trips .....

So , we better go for wad we both wan after middle of December ~ woohoo ~~~~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment