Sunday, August 22, 2010

SPM I HATE YOU !!!!

Dun even know why my post is always full with anger this lately ...><;
But i'm really really bursting out fire everywhere ! And it's all because of that stupid SPM !! wtf ...............




Because of this SPM , i studied almost every weekdays , i touch and read my book almost every weekdays ! And i'm like somebody who don even like to walk in the bookstore, even if i walked in , my only department will only be stationary department and magazine department .....So , obviously i'm forcing alot on myself to read and read and read .....................

And bcoz of the c2pid SPM , i had to stop something that i always love ---Dancing ~  Yup , i'm stopping dancing after August .....wad a super duper triple tragedy for mua ~  I'm so sad about stopping dancing ....i danced for a year plus now and i never even been absent ~ wad more to say by stopping ....T.T.... Felt like crying during today's dance class , i almost shed in tears....It's all because my mind is thinking " 2nd last time to dance ......next week is my last time ......i can't come bac dancing before SPM ......"  And i cant even predict wad would i be , how would i dance after SPM .....Maybe i have to start all over again ...and my effort will be wasted ....Damn not feeling calm right now ...><

BTW , my biggest enemy of all subject ---SEJARAH , blardy SEJARAH !! I never liked it since i was form1 , and i failed too many times until i cant even remember the actual number ...wtf.
I always ask ppl around me " Why do we need to learn about sejarah ? " , and nobody gave me a answer for me to be satisfied with ...I don think people are going to love their own country by learning history , u don see a person who abandon his family go back home to love his  family after knowing his  family's history ....Right ?
If it's for more love for the country , then why moral isn't enough ??? Or civic ??  Plus , why we have to learn those people who come and take our country , we even need to memorized their names and how long they been here , swt ...And for all the names,  for real , enough is enough !
Let's dun mention about those years , those places , those products , those perjanjian and stuff ....Only the name itself , it also KILLS ~ I don understand why most of them are called with the same name ??

As a conclusion .......I   H•A•T•E   S•P•M !!!!!!

2 comments: