Sunday, August 15, 2010

OneJaya ♥

OneJaya , one of the latest mall now in Kuching !


I went to jalan song yesterday , but the fact is i totally forgot about OneJaya that is already opened since 8th August ...haha ..dumb me ...
So after dinner , me and my family went walking + browsing , wkk ..There're various shops , mostly about women stuff ♥ But most of the shoplots are still empty and some of them are still under renovation ...= =



It's not crowded ~ maybe it's because it's quite empty inside ..I can't even manage to take more photo's inside , human are juz treating me like alien , like they never saw someone that takes photo..wtf ...make me paiseh ..hmph~

But but but ~~~ 
i was damn shock when i saw this .......

 it's dolly wink !!!♥

The “Dolly Wink” line consists of several different fake eyelash sets with names like “Baby Cute”, “Dolly Sweet”, “Sweet Girly” and “Pure Little”. There are also eyeliners and mascara available – all in insanely cute packaging, of course. All of these products have the goal of helping you reach the near nirvana state of “adult cute”, which is the concept of Tsubasa’s Dolly Wink brand. I saw and know about it at   cheesie 's blog , and i loved it ~

The shop there in Onejaya is called Miyo i think .... They have various of dolly wink products there ..
something like these ...


 Hoo ~ still cant believe Kuching have something like these~♥
##

No comments:

Post a Comment