Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kuching Festival 2010 ♥

Me and my family went to the Kuching Festival last tuesday ~ We went there every year , but i think is a normal thing for Kuching people ...haha...This year's food fair slightly dissapointed me coz i can't really find anything for me to eat ... but they have a lot of snacks and stuff larh ~

This year , i wanted to try something new , something special ....i bought a caramel candy biscuit which only cost Rm1 per stick , but sadly i can't manage to take it's photo because it leaks...
I was excited after knowing that ppl are selling twist potato !! My mum told me about this because she ate soem when she's at Melaka, she told me it was damn good ^^ , so i was willing to try it since i was heading to Kuching fest.
BUT , i dissapointed me ......T.T
it wasn't crunchy at all , my mum tried and say it is totally different from the one at Melaka ...

this is the twist potato that i was saying ~ 

i walked walked walked and walked ~ i still can't find what i wan to eat ~ *sob*
I was sooooo hungry ~~~ so i decided to buy this !
It's rice ball ? I dunno how to say in english ..But in mandarin , it's called 饭团 ~♥

i ordered a sambal chicken rice ball ... ^^ ♥

We ordered a LOT !!!! And i really mean it ~ 

The pic above only show a little part of it , it's after we finishing our food ..

 After dinner , we went for a walk at the trade fair , then , a walk the the garden ....
This year's garden show was as usual , except for the new wishing well built ....I love the wishing well actually cause i think i was quite romantic ... I even saw i couple making a wish there , i mean like crossing their fingers, closing their eyes and make their wish ~ ♥ so sweet ♥ hehe


Wishing well ~ ♥

##

No comments:

Post a Comment