Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wow ♥

Remember the dress from the last post ?? The blue one actually ....

I saw it at crown square !! I went there yesterday to look for a dress for the dinner , then i went to a shop which is on sale ~ ( i dono what is the name of the shop >< ) Then after browsing and " scanning " ....LoL
..I saw that precious Dress !!!! Then i got excited and told my mum about that ~  And the seller came to sweet talk .....

Then , i tried on it ....It fits but it doesn't look good on me ...so i din like it after trying ~ THEN ~~~~ I take out the price tag and have a look on it ~ It's price was RM 138 !!!!!! (dizzy.....) ......I remember i saw it online with a price of only Rm 34 ~~ What a diffirence !!

But i oso saw a dress that i liked  it vvvvvvvvvvvvvv much !!! Which is only Rm 49 after discount ~ I ♥ it ...But at this point still thinking about it ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment