Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This lately ♥

Latest news !!
I bought the dress !! LOL ♥ ^^       Like i say , i saw a dress at Crown Square and i'm crazy about it till i cannot accept other dress anymore ~ hehe ....then on Sunday ~ i ask my mum to bring me back to Crown Square just to buy that dress ~ ~~ ♥
But the funny thing was the price the owner's mum gave me is RM49 is after a discount of 50%....But actually that dress was only having a discount of 40%...So it was RM58 ....BUT , that day was my lucky day ~  we told the owner that last time we came we were offered by a price of RM49 , then the 'pretty' owner agree to sell me for RM49 again ^^ she say her mother always give more discount to students ...wakaka ~ ♥ I'm not showing it here 1st coz i dun wan it to be exposed 1st ~ shhhh~ haha

Plus ~ another news coming up is i'm going to the dinner and i receive the ticket already ~ Receive it this morning at school ~ 
Here's the ticket ~ i purposely make it blur so that the details will not be clear ~ internet nowadays are like "..." already

Our table number ~


Saw my name ? dunno who wrote it ...= =

if u notice from above , u will saw this three lines at the edges...But they're not lines..they are my lucky draw number~ 111 ♥


I'm so excited about it ...><

Yesterday , me and my family had dinner at Lok Thian Restaurant ...It was a dinner with Aunty Bibiana and family ...So sad they're going back to KL today ~ After dinner , we went to Hills Shopping Mall  for a place to sit down and talk ~ We decided to go to Old Town ...But we changed to Bing Coffee ...That place was..damn expensive !

A combined photos with the food and drinks we ate~ but it was not at it's best condition ~ cause some ppl started to dig in already ~ = =

Adults ~ Chatting .............
Hmm , I think they're leaving now already ~ boohoo~ TT
##


No comments:

Post a Comment