Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bla Bla BLa ~~~

Had my dance class today , and the thing is ..I think i hurt my leg ><  Hmph ~well it's isnt the first time i got it ..I had a broken nail ..Wait ! It's 2 broken toe nail !! grrrr ~ And also some little things of course...= =

And the most SCARY and SHOCKING part for today is...................................My friend Boon Khim and Totis pay me a visit to the studio, well , they din't really went there to visit me , but they went there just to take something ( Boon Khim is a dancer frm Right Steps ) ...I was shocked when she opens the door ...i looked in her eyes and she looked in mine ...About 3 seconds i think ...hehe...And the screaming and asking part happens ... i don really remember what we talked about coz i'm too shocked at that time ..So , i don't thing i can describe it out briefly ....But the lucky part is our class was almost over at that time so they din't have the chance to watch me dance ^^ actually is the others were dancing while me standing there without doing anything ~ haha ~ Hope they will not show themself up next week although they said so ~ T.T

Okay , let's jump topic ~
Me this lately ....IS LACK OF MONEY !! I dun knw should i or should not attend the interact dinner for this year ...Well , this year is my last year and i really willing to attend , But if i attend i need to pay for the ticket and the cost for a new dress ..And the make up, accesories , bag and stuff  etc etc etc .....I heard from someone that if we perform during the dinner , the ticket for that person will be FREE ! So , the first thing i'm gonna do is to checked that is the performing thing is true or wad ..and if it's true , i'll need a discussion with my frenz ....But i don thing i have the courage to perform larh ~ haha ...is not like i sing or what....

Oh , and for the previous post ...The part two will be canceled ...there will be no more part two ya ~  I'll just add in the photo's that i'm suppose to upload  for the part two to another post ..My radom post of photos
Wakaka
##

No comments:

Post a Comment