Monday, June 7, 2010

Holiday Life ~

This week is the second week of my holiday ...
Although i reli like holiday ~ i have to say tat my holiday Sucks ~
its fulfiled with Boring !!!
All i do is sleep, eat , tv , on9, sleep ~haizzzzz
Really missed my adventure life last week ~
Can go waterfall ~ Matang etc ~
I NEED ACTIVITIES !!!!!!!!!!!

I watched another korean drama which i think its quite interesting~
i usually watch it every sunday morning after church at KBS channel  when it is repeating 2 episode shown in tat week ~
It's called 富翁的诞生 , in english is "becoming a billionaire"

富翁的诞生


ps: can't find 女主角的....paiseh hehe

funny pics and scene of the drama

The Characters

The Story =
崔世峰(池贤宇饰演)一直深深相信说自己是富豪人家的第二代, 在 ''五星'' 酒店工作的他,
借机寻找他父亲。自学怎样才能成为富翁继承人,以备总有一天能见到富翁爸爸做准备。李申美(李宝英饰演)是个讨厌乱乱浪费金钱的富家二代, 就是 "五星" 集团的继承女。
两人在意外中认识并成为冤家。却在某个机会当中让两人有了合作的机会并擦出火花。但是崔世峰却从中找到他生世之谜。
I think the story is quite interesting and it's funny also ~ it's a little comedy thing...
It's worth to try ...especially during tis BORING holiday ~
##

No comments:

Post a Comment