Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy B'day Dad !!

2day is my dad's birthday ..^^
i spent a lot of time finding the present tat i wanted to buy ,
but i din found the suitable one ...ToTALLY sadNEss !

Again for the last minute i bought i very special present ...
Although i dun knw wad's the reaction of my dad after opening it ,
but at least i think is cute n useful~  >< 
There's no badminton 2day ...so i ran off  quickly to the store n buy the present ....
Then i head bac to my kenyalang home to wait for my dad to fetch me ...
(by hiding the present n the present paper )
When i reach home i went upstair's to pack the present ...
( my dad is watching tv ...so he din notice me ..haha)

i start off by preparing ....


a cutter
a useless card
tape
and present paper ...^^
1st , i wrapped the card with the present paper ..
then i use it as the base of my present ( the place my finger is pointing )
because of the odd shape of the thing , tis is the only way to wrap it ...
the shape is done !
after placing the present in it , it is sealed ...

now its time for a little decorations ..
bcoz the present paper is already very funky ...so i did not put much one the deco...i ♥ the yoyo cici
FINISHED !!! ♥♥♥♥♥

if you are curious about wad the present is ..
take a look ,
tis is the present ... ^^
HahaX
its a suprise yet ....so it is not suppose to be revealed yet..
but i knw thr's somebody knw wad is it right ?
u guys knw tat i consider for tis already last time ...
so ...haha ^_^  ##

No comments:

Post a Comment